We are looking for an enthusiastic, high-energy, and passionate intern to help assist Jasii2Bombiie in her everyday ventures.
In this mid-level role, you will quickly gain insight on Jasii2Bombiie daily routines, events, tours, schedule and more. She will teach you what you need to know to be a great personal assistant and be apart of the Bombiie ENT family. You will have the opportunity to build your band into whatever you want to be under Jasii.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of Jasii.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Jasii is well prepared for meetings.
- Carrying out specific projects and research.
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
- Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with Jasii to take notes or direction at meetings or to provide general assistance.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to your Jasii, other assistants, or others emails.
- Planning and organizing events.
What will you gain from the Personal Assistant Internship with Jasii2Bombiie?
- International travel
- Marketing Training
- Grand Exposure to build your brand
- Complimentary Gifts
- Paid Vacations
- First-hand experience in the Beauty, Fashion, and Music Industry.
- & much more.
Qualities we look for include:
- Above all, a passion for creating new things and assisting Jasii2Bombiie.
- Ability to learn on the fly and problem-solve independently.
- Ability and flexibility to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and team-oriented mentality.
- Interest in beauty, fashion, and music industry.
- Written fluency in English and Verbal fluency in English for use in a business environment.
- Completed or in progress 2-year college degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 25 hours worked every week
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
This is an unpaid, 3 month internship training at our Los Angeles headquarters. Once you pass the test you will be on the payroll. Timeframe might change due to how fast and consistent you are.
|Job Category||Personal Assistant|